By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher
The AAA Texas 500 took place at Texas Motor Speedway on Sunday. According to the Fort Worth, Texas officials, one person, who was attending the race, died after becoming sick from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Witnesses reported that the two men were sick inside of the converted bus. 49-year-old Cameron Hickman was identified, as the individual, who passed away.
He died on Sunday, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday. The Flower Mound man died after being transported to a local Fort Worth hospital.
The converted van was in the infield at the track for Sunday’s AAA Texas 500.
Kyle Clay, the Forth Worth Fire Department spokesman, said that a gasoline-powered generator was likely the cause for the poisoning. Clay said that it was not properly ventilated.
He also said that he did not have any information on the second man, who was transported to a local hospital, as well.
Any Corrections?. You can contact Anthony Caruso III, Publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2007-2019 The Capital Sports Report. Please honor copyright! Piracy hurts writers, devalues their works, and puts you and your employer at risk of lawsuits. All original materials contained on this website are protected by the United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcasted without the prior written permission.