By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher
The AAA Texas 500 took place at Texas Motor Speedway on Sunday. According to the Fort Worth, Texas officials, one person, who was attending the race, died after becoming sick from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Witnesses reported that the two men were sick inside of the converted bus. 49-year-old Cameron Hickman was identified, as the individual, who passed away, according to ABC13.
He died on Sunday, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday. The Flower Mound man died after being transported to a local Fort Worth hospital.
The converted van was in the infield at the track for Sunday’s AAA Texas 500.
Kyle Clay, the Forth Worth Fire Department spokesman, said that a gasoline-powered generator was likely the cause for the poisoning. Clay said that it was not properly ventilated.
He also said that he did not have any information on the second man, who was transported to a local hospital, as well.
Copyright © 2007-2018. The Capital Sports Report. All Rights Reserved.
All information contained in this Digital Publication are copyright by The Capital Sports Report, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Your use of our work does not constitute any right or license for you to use our trademarks, without the prior written permission of The Capital Sports Report.
Our Content, as found within our Website, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights laws. The copying, redistribution, or use of our publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
The Capital Sports Report and its logo are official trademarks of Anthony Caruso III and Anthony Caruso Enterprises.