By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher
Scrappers Racing Top Fuel Dragster pilot Mike Salinas is the provisional No. 1 qualifier on Friday night. The San Jose, California native went 3.693 at 328.30 mph at the Route 66 NHRA Nationals at Route 66 Raceway in Elwood, Illinois.
He picked up the provisional leader position on the second qualifying pass. He will look for his numbers to hold up on Saturday, as he attempts to secure his third career No. 1 qualifier.
Matco Tools Top Fuel Dragster pilot Antron Brown is the provisional No. 2 qualifier. The Pittsboro, Indiana native went 3.753 at 320.74 mph.
Reigning Top Fuel Champion Steve Torrence is the provisional No. 3 qualifier. The Kilgore, Texas native went 3.757 at 322.34 mph.
Mac Tools Top Fuel Dragster pilot Doug Kalitta is the provisional No. 4 qualifier. The Ann Arbor, Michigan native went 3.764 at 322.96 mph.
Montana Brand/Rocky Mountain Twist Top Fuel pilot Austin Prock is the provisional No. 5 qualifier. The Danville, Indiana native went 3.769 at 321.19 mph.
The rest of the field panned out like this:
6) Clay Millican, 3.774, 324.98 mph
7) Leah Pritchett, 3.776, 327.82 mph
8) T.J. Zizzo, 3.783, 323.12 mph
9) Shawn Reed, 3.800, 319.67 mph
10) Dom Lagana, 3.806, 322.04 mph
11) Pat Dakin, 3.808, 324.12 mph
12) Brittany Force, 3.819, 320.36 mph
13) Cameron Ferre, 3.950, 297.48 mph
14) Kyle Wurtzel, 3.961, 295.40 mph
15) Scott Palmer, 3.962, 311.70 mph
16) Luigi Novelli, 4.054, 249.39 mph
17) Jordan Vandergriff, 4.203, 206.92 mph
18) Chris Karamesines, 4.468, 191.38 mph
19) Richie Crampton, 4.622, 166.37 mph
20) Terry McMillen, 6.040, 110.06 mph
21) Lex Joon, 8.670, 76.25 mph
Any Corrections?. You can contact Anthony Caruso III, Publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2007-2019 The Capital Sports Report. Please honor copyright! Piracy hurts writers, devalues their works, and puts you and your employer at risk of lawsuits. All original materials contained on this website are protected by the United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcasted without the prior written permission.