By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher
Denso Pro Stock Motorcycle rider Matt Smith is the provisional No. 1 qualifier on Friday night at Sonoma Raceway. He set a new track record pass with a 6.779 at 200.83 mph at the Toyota NHRA Sonoma Nationals in Sonoma, California.
Smith set the mark during the first qualifying session on Friday afternoon when he was in a pairing with Hector Arana Jr. He’ll attempt to have his time hold up on Saturday during the final two qualifying sessions.
If it’ll hold up, it’ll be his third No. 1 qualifier of the season.
White Alligator Racing’s Jerry Savoie is the provisional No. 2 qualifier. The Cut Off, Louisiana native went 6.801 at 198.20 mph.
Screamin’ Eagle Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson rider Eddie Krawiec is the provisional No. 3 qualifier. The Danville, Indiana native went 6.838 at 199.85 mph.
Denso sponsored rider Angie Smith is the provisional No. 4 qualifier. The King, North Carolina native went 6.843 at 199.23 mph.
Savoie’s White Alligator Racing teammate Karen Stoffer is the provisional No. 5 qualifier. The Gardnerville, Nevada native went 6.844 at 193.90 mph.
The rest of the provisional field looks like this:
6) Hector Arana Jr. 6.856/197.02 mph
7) Andrew Hines 6.889/198.70 mph
8) Scotty Pollacheck 6.910/196.07 mph
9) Hector Arana 6.928 at 193.29 mph
10) Angelle Sampey 6.942/184.47 mph
11) Kelly Clontz 1.951/193.65 mph
12) Ryan Oehler 6.956/194.97 mph
13) Joey Gladstone 7.046/185.21 mph
14) Katie Sullivan 7.074/185.59 mph
15) Michael Ray 7.158/187.31 mph
16) Cory Reed 7.172/189.66 mph
17) Dylan Hendrix 7.178/184.60 mph
18) Jianna Salinas 7.198/182.87
19) James Surber 7.295/184.42 mph
20) Scott Bottorff 7.342/189.10 mph
21) Melissa Surber 7.356/183.94 mph
Any Corrections?. You can contact Anthony Caruso III, Publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2007-2019 The Capital Sports Report. Please honor copyright! Piracy hurts writers, devalues their works, and puts you and your employer at risk of lawsuits. All original materials contained on this website are protected by the United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcasted without the prior written permission.