Terry Glenn's son dies from overdose
By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher
According to TMZ Sports, Terry Glenn Jr. — the son of the former NFL player — had an accidental overdose on Thanksgiving. He died at 22.
He was discovered by family members in the bathroom of his home in Columbus, Ohio. TMZ reported that he was tweeting about his father, Terry Glenn, who died in 2017.
The older Glenn was killed in a car accident after attending a Dallas Cowboys game. It was later revealed that he had a .165 blood alcohol level.
“I miss him so much,” Glenn Jr. wrote. “This time of the year is the hardest by far man. … this was his Holiday and the last one got cut short right before were allllll gonna be together…. really just wonder why.
“Thanksgiving was my dad’s favorite game to play in as a Cowboy and you best believe ya boy was always right there in the stands.”
Glenn was a first-round pick by the New England Patriots in the 1996 NFL Draft. He played six seasons with the Patriots, before one season with the Green Bay Packers.
He also spent five seasons with the Dallas Cowboys.
It appears like Glenn Jr. never got over his father’s passing. Now, the two are reunited once again.