By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher
This summer, it was previously announced that the operation was sold to Camrie Caruso (no relation to me that I know of). However, according to Hart, that deal fell through with the New York-based driver.
“Josh Hart announces the sale of one of the most successful A/Fuel teams in the class,” Hart said in a Facebook post. “The famous dragster deemed ‘Precious’ is officially for sale, along with everything you would need to go straight to the drag strip and bring home a Wally.
“This dragster has been 5.12 at 283 mph and won many races. I have had a lot of fun in this class, but I feel it’s time to move on.”
In addition, the person or persons, who purchase this operation, will also be eligible for a sponsorship and partnership with Burnyzz Speed Shop, owned by Hart and his wife Brittanie.
If you’re seriously interested, contact Hart at Burnyzzspeedshop@gmail.com. If you see this story and are seriously interested, mention in your email that you saw the story from The Capital Sports Report.
The package includes:
- Complete 2015 DP dragster (20) Lucas back half
- Clutch discs new and used half season worth
- Floaters new and used full season worth
- 2 strange rear ends complete with brakes
- 3 wheelie bars
- 2 wing stands
- 2 sets of wing struts
- 1 used rear wing
- 1 new rear wing
- 1 used front wing
- 1 new front wing
- 2 sets of Delta weld rear wheels
- 2 sets of Delta weld front wheels
- 8 sets of tires 1230 and TF combined
- 2 Lenco reversers and spare parts
- 1 Bellhousing
- 1 complete Crower clutch and flywheel
- 1 complete Molinari clutch and flywheel
- 1 Engine in car; 1 spare shortblock; 1 bare block
- 1 new Spare crank
- 1 set new BME rods
- Spare pistons
- Spare wrist pins, buttons, rings, rod bearings, spare main bearings
- 5 sets of bae heads “complete”
- Spare valves, springs, fuel rails, nozzles, jets
- 2 BDK
- 1 Set Valve covers
- Extra fuel line
- AN fittings
- Spare KB oil pump
- Spare Fram canister oil filter assembly
- 1 Injector
- 1 Manifold
- 1 MSD mags
- 4 Coils
- 2 Points boxes
- Spare Plug wires, and tools
- 2 Command modules
- 2 Race Pak data loggers
- 2 spares of every cable for Race Pak
- Multiple head gaskets .050-.080
- Spare cables, reverser, fuel pump
- Bottom end tray and tooling
- Top end tray and tooling
- Air line and fittings
- Spark plugs 1 season worth
- All contents in all Drawers, Pens, Paper, Hardware, Zip Ties, Fuel Fittings, Valve train, Electrical, Trailer, Wrenches, Screwdrivers, Pliers, Hammers, Tapes, Drill bits
- Air Hoses
- Parts washer
- Pit pal tables
- Fuel Chiller
- Tool Box
- Pit Flooring
- Pro Jacks
Copyright © 2007-2020. The Capital Sports Report. All Rights Reserved.
All information contained in this Digital Publication are copyright by The Capital Sports Report, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Your use of our work does not constitute any right or license for you to use our trademarks, without the prior written permission of The Capital Sports Report.
Our Content, as found within our Website, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights laws. The copying, redistribution, or use of our publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
The Capital Sports Report and its logo are official trademarks of Anthony Caruso III and Anthony Caruso Enterprises.