By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher
Melling Performance and Elite Motorsports Pro Stock driver Erica Enders is the provisional leader on the first day of the season. She leads in her class at the 52nd annual Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals at Gainesville Raceway in Gainesville, Florida.
The four-time World Champion went 6.528 at 210.77 mph. Enders will try to hold onto the top spot with two additional passes on Saturday.
Summit Racing Equipment sponsored Greg Anderson is the provisional No. 2 qualifier. The North Carolina native went 6.536 at 211.30 mph.
KB Racing powered Deric Kramer is the provisional No. 3 qualifier in his Get Biofuels entry. The Colorado native went 6.540 at 210.08 mph.
Here is how the rest of the ladder looked like:
4) Kenny Delco at 6.543 at 210.11 mph
5) Troy Coughlin Jr at 6.543 at 209.85 mph
6) Kyle Koretsky at 6.544 at 210.18 mph
7) Chris McGaha at 6.549 at 210.83 mph
8) Alex Laughlin at 6.555 at 209.72 mph
9) Aaron Stanfield at 6.557 at 209.72 mph
10) Mason McGaha at 6.558 at 208.59 mph
11) Dallas Glenn (debut) at 6.563 at 209.92 mph
12) Matt Hartford at 6.569 at 208.71 mph
13) Bob Benza at 6.579 at 209.85 mph
14) Fernando Cuadra Jr. at 6.586 at 209.43 mph
15) Val Smeland at 6.598 at 210.08 mph
16) Cristian Cuadra at 6.603 at 208.55 mph
Several drivers are not qualified. These drivers will have two qualifying sessions on Saturday to try to make eliminations on Sunday.
The drivers on the outside looking in are Richie Stevens, Fernando Cuadra Sr., Alan Prusiensky, John Callahan, and John Gaydosh Jr.
Copyright © 2007-2021. The Capital Sports Report. All Rights Reserved.
All information contained in this Digital Publication are copyright by The Capital Sports Report, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Your use of our work does not constitute any right or license for you to use our trademarks, without the prior written permission of The Capital Sports Report.
Our Content, as found within our Website, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights laws. The copying, redistribution, or use of our publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
The Capital Sports Report and its logo are official trademarks of Anthony Caruso III and Anthony Caruso Enterprises.