Tyson will not work with Triller in next event

By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher

Boxing legend Mike Tyson has announced that he will not do another event with Triller. Late last year, Tyson’s first Legends Only League event was in partnership with Triller.

Tyson said he does not know anyone who represents the company.

Boxing Gloves
Boxing Gloves (Photo by Pixabay)

“Just to be clear, there is no Tyson with Triller fight,” Tyson said late Friday night. “I don’t know any triller executives personally. I don’t have a deal with triller or any head executive representing them for the next event. I am a partner in Legends Only League and my next event is with my league. I will never do another event or any business with triller so anyone misrepresenting that they own the rights to my name or my next event isn’t true.

“I am not with or ever will be with Triller’s Fight Club.”

Tyson fought to a draw with Roy Jones Jr. in an exhibition on Saturday, November 28th, 2020, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Moments throughout the fight, both fighters showed glimpses of their past domination.

“This is better than fighting for championships,” Tyson said of the heavyweight exhibition, which raised money for various charities. “We’re humanitarians now. We can do something good for the world. We’ve got to do this again.”

At this time, it’s not clear when the next Legends Only League will be held.

Report a Typo or Correction

Copyright © 2007-2021. The Capital Sports Report. All Rights Reserved.

All information contained in this Digital Publication are copyright by The Capital Sports Report, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Your use of our work does not constitute any right or license for you to use our trademarks, without the prior written permission of The Capital Sports Report.

Our Content, as found within our Website, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights laws. The copying, redistribution, or use of our publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.

The Capital Sports Report and its logo are official trademarks of Anthony Caruso III and Anthony Caruso Enterprises.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.