By Anthony Caruso III | Publisher
California-based Street Outlaws racer Eric Kvilhaug was involved in a crash on Saturday night at Tucson Dragway. The incident was during the taping for the upcoming TV show that will begin on October 11th.
The Tucson Dragway race will be seen later in the season.
Kvilhaug reportedly crashed after defeating Tim Brown in the second round. Following the win, he was able to get out of the car.
READ MORE: Click here for our latest Racing coverage.
He is reportedly OK. Witness reports say that his car was taken to the scales to advance to the third round against Kye Kelley.
Kvilhaug’s crash will give Kelley a bye into Round 4.
The KaosVette Racing driver is the latest driver to have an accident during the taping of the show. Lizzy Musi, Rich Bruder, “Daddy” Dave Comstock, and Eric Bain are just a few, who have had crashes during the taping.
He won a race on the show earlier this season. With his accident, it’s not clear at this time if he will be able to complete the remaining events of the show.
READ MORE: Click here for our latest Sports coverage.
- Murillo confirms Mills and Musi fight at Maple Grove
- Corey “Big Country” Swanstrom releases statement after Justin’s crash in PA
- Justin Swanstrom sets the record straight after Maple Grove wreck
- Ryan Martin nearly hits the wall at Maple Grove
- Swanstrom catches on fire, Adkins crashes into him during Great 8
Subscribe to our newsletter!